Who says someone else has to treat you on Valentine’s Day? I’ve rounded up a selection of the best beauty goodies that will hopefully inspire you to treat yourself this February 14th.
1. Jo Malone, Red Roses Bath Oil – Jo Malone is the ultimate luxury, both for gifts and for top quality ‘me-time’. You can’t beat their red roses collection for valentine’s so why not treat yourself to a luxurious bath and night in.
2. Kiko, Lip Me Lots Pochette – Kiko are one of my favourite affordable beauty brands. This cute makeup bag is an absolute steal and would be perfect for storing handbag makeup necessities.
3. Beautyblender, Red Carpet Sponge – Beautyblenders are an absolute must in everyone’s beauty collection, and you can never have too many. I normally go for the pink or black sponges but I just can’t resist this beautiful red one, especially when it’s limited edition.
4. Escentric Molecules. Molescule 01 – If you’re looking to expand your fragrance collection and want something unique, Escentric Molecules is the brand for you. Their scents mix with your natural pheromones, so they develop differently on everyone. There’s so much hype around this perfume so why not treat yourself and find out what all the fuss is about?
5. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Famous Red – It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a red lip, would it? There’s something about a matte lip that’s just super classy and effortlessly chic. The NARS pencils have incredible staying power and you can’t get more of a pure red shade than their ‘Famous Red’.
6. Jurlique, Limited Edition Rose Body Oil – If you’re going to treat yourself to lovely bath products and great makeup, you can’t neglect your body. I’m back to roses again, sue me. Jurlique have your body routine covered with this beautiful oil. You won’t regret this purchase – a good body oil is the height of luxury.
7. Lush, Love Box – If rose isn’t your scent, the Lush love box will be right up your street! The box contains a cherry body scrub, cocoa butter massage bar, jasmine shower gel and an orange lip scrub. Lush’s valentine’s collections are always legendary, so you don’t want to miss this one.
8. Diptyque, Rose Delight Scented Candle – I couldn’t resist including another rose scented item! I mean, if you can’t indulge for Valentine’s Day, when can you? Diptyque candles are, of course, lovely all year round. They smell delicious, they burn for hours and hours, and you can reuse the jar too. I’m a sucker for a theme so the pink packaging gets a big thumbs up from me.
I hope this post has inspired you to treat yourself this Valentine’s Day! Which of the items have caught your eye?
Sincerely, Sarah xx