It’s Halloween tutorial time again! Last year I created an easy deer makeup look and channeled my inner Cruella de Vil. This year I’ve mixed it up with more ‘wearable’ looks – well, as wearable as halloween gets. So whether you’re after a costume that requires 100% effort or something a little easier, I’ve got you covered.
This skull makeup is the first of my halloween tutorials this year, and it really is super simple! You don’t need any other props or costumes to pull this off – just pop on a black outfit and you’re done. Enjoy!
Products you’ll need to recreate the look:
- Foundation (a shade lighter than your complexion)
- Matte eyeshadows – a transition shade, a grey and a good quality black
- Black khol eyeliner
- False lashes & lash glue
- Brow gel
- Black liquid liner
Here are the exact products I used in the video:
- L’oreal Infalliable 24H Foundation – £10.99
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette – £37.00
- Kiko Black Khol Eyeliner – £2.20
- Ardell Eyelashes (601) – £5.49
- Duo Eyelash Glue – £8.95
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – £8.99
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner – £5.99
- Fleur de Force by Eylur Brow Tamer – £12.00
I’d love to know what you think of my skull makeup look, and what you’ll be dressing up as for halloween. If you enjoyed the video, please do make sure you’re subscribed to my YouTube channel as there’ll be a Vampire look going up later this week too.
Sincerely, Sarah xx