Are you struggling for present ideas for the women in your life? Whether you’re shopping for your mum, sister, girlfriend or a friend, I have saved you the hassle of scouring the internet for the ultimate beauty gifts. Here is a collection of the best beauty buys guaranteed to put a smile on the face of whoever you give them to, AND they’re all under £20. You can thank me later… Happy shopping!
- Makeup Revolution, Fortune Favours The Brave Palette – £9.99 – Makeup Revolution have had a fantastic year and their palettes are the perfect combination of quality and variety, whilst not breaking the bank. This palette contains 30 shadows with matte and shimmery options – you can’t go wrong!
- Boots, Wink Wink Makeup Bag – £6.00 – This is a perfect accompaniment present; it’s cute, functional and travel-friendly. Boots have a few designs in this price range so it’s worth taking a look online if this one isn’t quite for you.
- Real Techniques, Your Picks Collection – £20.00 – I’ve been following Pixiwoo on YouTube for as long as I can remember and adore their makeup brush brand, Real Techniques – they are the best affordable brushes on the market. This set has been put together to include their best selling brushes so it’s an absolute must-have!
- Face, by Pixiwoo – £9.99 – I promise this whole list isn’t Pixiwoo related but it wouldn’t be right to not include Pixiwoo’s brand new makeup manual, Face. The book comes with a complimentary app with tutorials to back up all the good advice in the book, the photography is insane and the content is perfect whether you’re just starting out with makeup or are a professional. This is firmly on my Christmas list and is the ideal present for any beauty lover.
- Essie, Crack a Colour Christmas Gift Set – £20.00 – This gift set has the right mix between novelty and actually being a good gift. Essie is a solid brand with good, long lasting nail polishes and the colour selection in this cracker is fab. The glittery colour would be great for new year celebrations.
- Tangle Teazer, Lulu Guinness 2016 Compact Styler – £13.50 – The Tangle Teazer isn’t anything new but this cute collection with Lulu Guinness is right in time for Christmas and any beauty lover will welcome a limited edition one to their collection. As a main present, a stocking filler or an accompaniment this is a fab option.
- Zoeva Coral Spectrum Blush Palette – £15.00 – I actually can’t believe this beautiful palette is just £15! Zoeva are another brand that have gone from strength to strength this year and these four blush colours are absolutely gorgeous. The colours are fab on their own and are even prettier when layered – it’s a great gift for beauty addicts to experiment with.
- Nip + Fab, Dragons Blood Fix Set – £19.95 – I really love Nip + Fab products and this set is a great introduction to the brand for people who haven’t yet used their range. The set contains a plumping mask and cleansing pads and both individually are awesome but together they are just incredible. For the brand, the price is uber reasonable so yet another reason to pop this in your online basket.
- Tony Moly, I’m Real Sheet Masks, Pack of 11 – £11.85 – Korean beauty trends have a lot to answer for and the introduction and mass popularity of sheet masks is one of them. Tony Moly are a reputable, yet affordable brand and this collection of sheet masks covers all skin types and they really are AWESOME. They’d make great little stocking fillers if you can bring yourself to wrap them individually.
- The Body Shop, Vanilla Chai Softening Body Butter – £14.00 – I adore the Body Shop body butters and I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the varieties but this vanilla chai smells ah-mazing. For a full review on the moisturiser, have a read here and it’s worth pointing out that the varieties outside of the Christmas collection are £6.00 so are even more affordable.
- Rosie for Autograph, Eyeshadow Palette in ‘I Feel Like A Million Dollars’ – £18.00 – Rosie’s M&S makeup collection has made waves in the beauty world, and for good reason – the products are not to be missed. This palette is the most versatile of the collection and will suit most. It’s perfect for a warm smokey eye right the way through to natural everyday looks. The packaging is luxe and would be beautiful to unwrap on Christmas morning.
I hope these fab picks have helped you get your Christmas shopping underway, or at the very least given you ideas to work with. Let me know which gifts you love in the comments below, and whether any of these will be perfect for your loved ones.
Sincerely, Sarah xx