I’m sure we’re all in agreement that Mother’s Day is about celebrating the wonderful females in our families. If you’re planning to give gifts on March 11th, I’ve rounded up a Mother’s Day gift guide that will hopefully come in handy. Whether you’re looking for something fun or want to embrace luxury, this edit will get you on the right track.
Because all of our Mum’s deserve the best, I’m delighted to be teaming up with Clive Christian for this post. The brand epitomise luxury and craftsmanship so be sure to keep an eye out for my top picks. If truth be told, any of their pieces would make a perfect luxury Mother’s Day Gift.
1. Clive Christian, Fraction Candle Collection – £195.00 – If you’re looking to truly spoil your Mum this Mother’s Day, the Clive Christian candle collection is the height of luxury. The set includes three stunning candles that smell exquisite, especially if citrus, floral or woody notes are among your Mum’s fave. Each candle has a burn time of about 22 hours and if that’s not enough, the packaging and gift box add to a very special gift your Mum won’t forget.
2. Treats Direct Box – From £3.99* – Food gifts don’t always have to be fancy hampers or expensive chocolates, and Treats Direct have hit the nail on the head with their boxes. They offer a subscription service that specialises in delivering sweets to your door, and they’re a right trip down memory lane! Think foam bananas, dolly mixture, bonbons and more. This is a subscription box I’d love to be coming through my letter box regularly, so why not surprise your Mum with some tasty treats?
3. Emma Bridgewater Radio – £80.00 – Radios make great gifts and the Emma Bridgewater range are seriously beautiful. If you’re looking to play your Spotify playlists, connect to wifi or purely listen to your favourite radio station, this has you covered. It’s a happy coincidence that it’ll brighten up any room too!
4. UGG Scuffette II Slippers – £80.00 – I bought these for my Mum for Christmas and she was over the moon. Show me someone who doesn’t love a good pair of slippers! UGG can be trusted for high quality, longevity and style, and the Scuffette slippers are fabulous. You get a choice of 5 colours but the original chestnut is the one for me. Give the gift of comfort this Mother’s Day – your Mum will thank you for it.
5. M&S, Artificial Delphinium & Rose Bouquet – £45.00 – I love and hate buying flowers in equal measure. Yes, they look beautiful but in reality they’re rather high maintenance and aren’t guaranteed to last that long. These artificial flowers are excellent quality and the marble urn makes this such a great gift that’ll last indefinitely.
6. Kit Heath, Blossom Earrings – £50.00 – These silver earrings are incredibly pretty and would be a lovely thing for any Mum to unwrap on Mother’s Day. Kit Heath is such a great jewellery brand – they make wonderful pieces at affordable prices. If these earrings aren’t to your Mum’s taste, I’d definitely recommend checking the rest of her collection.
7. 200 Women Who Will Change The Way You See The World – £35.00 – I couldn’t put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide and not include this book, especially as it’s the Year of The Woman! This is a seriously inspirational read. The book contains personal stories of courage, love, pain, success and more. It’s the perfect gift for the strong women in your life.
8. Clive Christian, Noble VIII Magnolia – £95.00* – If your Mum is a fragrance lover, a luxury perfume is a fool proof gift idea. This Clive Christian scent has top notes of cassis, mandarin and bergamot with heart notes of rose, cinnamon and yes, you guessed it, magnolia. It’s a spicier smelling fragrance and a perfect addition to any beauty lover’s collection. I’ve had a lot of compliments when I’ve been wearing it – it’s distinctive in a great way.
I hope my Mother’s Day gift guide has helped drum up some shopping inspiration, and a big thank you to Clive Christian for working with me on this post. I’d love to know how you’re planning on celebrating Mother’s Day this year, and let me know if any of these will be making it onto your own wishlist anytime soon.
Sincerely, Sarah xx