I love a good gift guide and with Father’s Day coming up on Sunday 18th June, I hope this will come in handy. As with all of my gift guides, I’ve included prezzies to suit all budgets and interests. Some Dad’s
1. Pitt Cue Co. – The Cookbook – £17.00 – If your Dad is always next to the BBQ on sunny afternoons, I can’t recommend this book highly enough. My foodie boyfriend adores Pitt Cue Co as a restaurant and this book really does bring their quality to your kitchen (or garden!). If you’ve left shopping to the last minute, you can make the most of Amazon’s Prime delivery too.
2. Clinique For Men, Age Repair Set – £32.00 – I swear by Clinique or Clarins for men – they both do what they say they will and look great in the bathroom. This Age Repair set would be a great gift for new Dad’s and slightly older Dad’s.
3. Sipsmith London Dry Gin Gift Box – £28.00 – Gin is now the most popular alcoholic drink in the UK – it’s even overtaken beer! Sipsmith gin is a great option and the gift box adds a little bit of extra occasion.
4. GANT Summer Polo Shirt – £60.00 – Buying clothes for men can be a bit hit and miss but if you know your Dad’s favourite brands, you can’t go too far wrong. This GANT polo shirt is a pretty universal option, comes in lots of colours and you know you’re going to be getting good quality. Just make sure to get a gift receipt if you have a guess with the sizing!
5. Penderyn Welsh Single Malt Whisky – £35.00 – If your Father isn’t a gin man – and mine isn’t – how about a good bottle of whisky? I know a bottle of Penderyn goes down a treat with my Dad, but why not mix it up and opt for one he’s not used to. I can vouch for this being a total crowd pleaser.
6. Nespresso Pixie – £149.99 – I bought my Dad a Nespresso machine for his birthday this year and it’s possibly the best thing I’ve ever got him. Nespresso have a great range of coffee machines so whatever your budget, they’ll have an option for you. Every machine comes with a selection of coffee pods so collectively it’s a really well-rounded gift.
7. M&S Shoe Care Kit – £15.00 – A bit of self-care goes a long way and for £15.00, this shoe care kit is a fab gift. A good shoe polish and brush are staples for many men so why not revamp your Dad’s stash with this purpose made kit?
8. Chanel, Bleu De Chanel Eau Du Parfum – £87.00 – For a well-groomed man you really are onto a winner with a good bottle of aftershave and Chanel is fool proof – I don’t think they’ve ever brought out a bad fragrance. Bleu de Chanel is a timeless scent and wears well on all ages. If you don’t want to spent quite this much, check out the Eau du Toilette version – same scent but slightly less concentrated.
9. The Ladybird Book of ‘The Midlife Crisis’ – £3.00 – If you’re yet to get your Dad one of the Ladybird books for a birthday or Christmas, then you absolutely must pick one up for Father’s Day. Turning classics into pages of sarcastic fun, these are not to be missed and whose Dad hasn’t been guilty of a midlife crisis moment every now and again?
Sincerely, Sarah xx