Christmas is a chance to get creative and treat your nearest and dearest to things they wouldn’t buy themselves. When it comes to lifestyle and home gifts, there are so many fabulous things to choose from, so to narrow down your search here is my Christmas gift guide that’ll suit every style.
- The White Company, Cashmere Bed Socks – £36.00 – No Christmas is complete without new socks. These cashmere ones make socks a classy gift and not just a practical one. Available in multiple colours, you can opt for a lovely powder blue, a grey or stick with these pink ones.
- HP Sprocket, Portable Photo Printer – £119.95 – This is the perfect present for any instagram lover. I often print out my pictures because I couldn’t bear to lose all of my digital ones, and this HP Sprocket makes printing super easy.
- This Works, Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – £18.00 – I personally believe everyone needs a The Works, Deep Sleep Pillow Spray next to their bed. This spray genuinely makes me sleep well, and my boyfriend swears by it too. The lavender scent is super relaxing and as a gift, you really can’t go wrong.
- Emma Bridgewater Personalised Mug – £24.95 – Mugs make such good Christmas presents, especially when they’re personalised. I love how chunky the Emma Bridgewater ones are, and you could even fill them with sweets and chocolate to round off the gift.
- Oliver Bonas, Ines Cake Stand – £32.00 – If you’re buying for a keen baker, a cake stand is always a good idea, and if you choose a cute one it’d be perfect for an interior-addict as well. I love the mix of ceramic and wood on this Oliver Bonas one.
- LSA, Paddle Vodka Set – £34.00 – Speaking as a woman in her late twenties (cry!), I personally think this shot set is the perfect balance between civilised dinner party and a boozy night in. They’d be great for any keen host, as they’d be awesome for sorbets too.
- Monica Vinader, Linear Bead Friendship Bracelet – £135.00 – For something a little more luxurious, a nice item of jewellery is always a good bet. Monica Vinader makes the most beautiful pieces so whether you’re looking for a ring, necklace or bracelet you’ll definitely find something. The Linear Bead bracelet is one of my favourites though.
- Oliver Bonas, Medium White Sea Grass Storage Basket – £19.00 – Baskets seem to be really ‘on trend’ at the moment so if you’re buying for a Pinterest obsessed interior fan, this would be an awesome gift. From a practical perspective, these do have unlimited uses so you’re never going to go too far wrong.
- Hema, Vase – £10.00 – I’m so glad I discovered Hema this year. This vase is so cute and again would be great for a homebody who’s into their decor. You can use this for flowers or put a few long fairy light twigs in it for a different look.
- The Little Book of Lykke by Meik Wiking – £4.99 – Last year it was all about Hygge. This year, Meik Wiking is back with Lykke. If someone needs a dose of positivity, this book will teach you all about the things that help make the Danes the happiest country in the world.
- Monsoon, Grapefruit and Vetivert Candle* – £17.00 – I’ve been using this candle for a few weeks now and it smells fabulous – even my boyfriend lights it! Candles can be tricky to buy if you don’t know what scents people like but this is super fresh and fruity so it’s difficult to dislike. The packaging is gorgeous too.
- Oliver Bonas, Rose Quartz Book Ends – £60.00 – If you’re looking for something a little different, these would make a fabulous gift. They’re really unique and would look stunning in anyone’s house. They’re definitely a statement piece but I love them.
- TK Maxx, Soho Living Decorative Throw – £16.99 – Everyone needs a good selection of blankets in their house and TK Maxx are my go-to place to pick up great quality at affordable prices. If you’re feeling generous you could buy this as well as the basket (number 6 in the list) as a cosy winter-ready present bundle.
I hope these have given you some inspiration of what to buy for a house-proud friend or relative. Do let me know which you like in the comments. If you’re after beauty or stationery gift inspiration, I’ve got other gift guides too.
Sincerely, Sarah xx