October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and it’s a cause I’m hugely passionate about. In honour of BCA’s 25th year, I’ve teamed up with The Bloggers Lounge and Breast Cancer Care, so stay tuned for lots of pink content. Each year brands come out in force to release pink products, raise funds and boost awareness, so here are my top picks. Happy shopping!
- Breast Cancer Campaign Beauty Box – £25.00 – Estée Lauder always lead the way with BCA products and they’ve gone all out for the 25th year. Worth over £91, this box includes a mixture of full size and minis from Clinique, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Glamglow and Bumble and Bumble. Go quickly, this will most definitely sell out.
- Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask – £25.00 – A hero product that comes in pink – what’s not to love? Packed with avocado, apricot kernel oils and seaweed, this mask is the perfect antidote for autumn/winter skin. If you want hydrated and glowing skin whilst doing a good deed for Breast Cancer Awareness, this is a MUST.
- Breast Cancer Care, Pink Ribbon Notebook – £12.95 – You can never have too many notebooks and this Breast Cancer Care one is a great addition to any stationery addict’s stash.
- Asda, Tickled Pink Floral PJs – £12.50 – I absolutely love these cute PJs – the bottoms especially. These are a wonderful gift for women of all ages and are a bargain for how lovely they are.
- Asda, Tickled Pink Socks – £2.50 – How cosy do these look? If you’re getting organised for Christmas, these are the perfect stocking filler. I love the two toned pink design too.
- Breast Cancer Care, Trolley Coins – £2.99 – For organised people everywhere, these are a great purchase. You’ll never be caught out at the gym or supermarket ever again, and you’ll have done your bit for BCC – it’s a win win.
- Dorothy Perkins, ‘Love Forever’ T-Shirt – £9.00 – There were so many T-Shirts to pick from but my favourite is definitely this Dorothy Perkins option. Slogan tees are massively on trend at the moment, so this is definitely a buy that ticks all the boxes.
- Breast Cancer Care, Ribbon Mug – £6.95 – Much like a good notebook, you can’t go too far wrong with a mug. Breast Cancer Care have really cute options but the pink ribbon is the classic symbol and represents such amazing work, it’s the obvious choice.
- Breast Cancer Care, ‘Festive Joy’ Christmas Cards – £4.75 – Donating to Breast Cancer Care can be as simple as buying your Christmas cards. I love the colourful design on these particular ones but if these don’t float your boat, there are tonnes to choose from on the BCC website.
If you’d prefer to donate to Breast Cancer Care directly, you can find all the information you need here. Similarly, take a look at their Big Pink events and why not attend one near you?
Keep an eye on the blog for more BCA content – there’s an interview with my Mum and a Big Pink makeup tutorial on the way! In the meantime, let me know which Breast Cancer Awareness products will you be purchasing.
Sincerely Sarah xx