Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and whether you celebrate with a nice meal, a lovely prezzie or simply a good chinwag over a cuppa, it’s always a good to show gratitude and spread love. If you do gifts for Mother’s Day and want to steer away from a big bunch of flowers, I hope this collection of gifts will help get your shopping juices flowing.
- Amazon Echo – £149.99 – Everyone loves a cool gadget, right? Well I personally think the Amazon Echo is an ingenious Mother’s Day gift. A present that makes a Mum’s life easier is surely a refreshing change? Whether you want your favourite album to play or the lights on or off, the Amazon Echo is a gadget for those in need of a little ease and convenience.
- Benefit Cosmetics, Dandelion Blush – £23.50 – The Benefit boxed blushers make lovely gifts. There are about 8 to choose from but I love giving Dandelion as a gift. It’s a great universal pink blush that looks beautiful on any complexion; it’s buildable too so you can get a subtle flush or more dramatic look.
- NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Alhambra – £25.00 – You can’t go wrong with NARS eyeshadow duos and this Alhambra set is a gorgeous neutral must-have. Some may think this is a ‘boring’ colour combo but the blendable formula, pearly toned finish and versatility makes this a fab gift.
- Selfish Mother Crew Neck Jumper – £50.00 – If you’re an Instagram addict, chances are you’ve seen Selfish Mother products before. I love this red and gold jumper and it would look lovely with jeans or worn as loungewear. There are so many different colour combos and different slogans available so you can pick which you think is best.
- Lancome, La Vie est Belle, Eau de Parfum (30ml) – £45.00 – This is my go-to fragrance of the moment and whenever I wear it people always ask what it is! It’s sweet and floral but light at the same time, and whilst perfume is tricky to buy for others, when it comes to your mum you’ll know if this will be up her street or not.
- Jo Loves, Lemongrass Candle – £55.00 – A candle by Jo Malone is always a good gift. Jo is responsible for some of the most luxurious scents on the market and this lemongrass candle is a beautiful and relaxing home scent. Take a look at the Jo Loves site for other variations if Lemongrass isn’t quite your Mum’s go-to fragrance.
- Tattinger Holographic Rose Champagne Gift Set – £45.00 – A bit of bubble to say ‘thanks for all you do’ is the least us children can do. This rose champagne and holographic box is an uber-girly gift with some added wow factor. Check out your local supermarkets for gift boxes and special limited edition releases – there’ll be plenty to choose from.
- The White Company, Seychelles Luxury Gift Set – £49.99 – Seychelles is my favourite of the White Company scents and this luxury gift set includes the hand wash and body lotion, candle and bar of soap; that’s a lot of product for your money! If you’ve not smelt the Seychelles products, think bright orange, coconut, vanilla and almond – it’s AMAZING.
- Kikki K, Letter Writing Set – £16.00 – If you live away from home a letter writing set could be a fabulous gift to innovate communication with your dearest Mum. I know we all have phones and the internet but letters are a lovely thing to write and receive, so everyone deserves this classy letter writing set.
- This Works, Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (75ml) – £16.00 – Whether you’re shopping for a new mum or a mum with children who have long flown the nest, no Mum is going to turn down a better nights sleep. This Works have perfected relaxation products and this Deep Sleep Pillow Spray is lavender heaven. There’s lots of data saying it works too – even better!
I hope these gift ideas help you spoil the special women in your life this Mother’s Day. Let me know how you will be celebrating in the comments.
Sincerely, Sarah xx